Penn State Speech, Language, and Hearing Clinic: Audiology Services
The Audiology Clinic provides a complete range of audiological assessment and habilitation/rehabilitation services. Patients range in age from infants to elders.
- Adult and pediatric audiological evaluations (inspection of the ear using a video otoscope; complete pure-tone, bone conduction, and speech audiometry; or tympanometry and acoustic reflexes)
- Otoacoustic emissions, using state of the art technology to assess inner ear function
- The latest and most advanced digital hearing aid sales and services
- Auditory processing evaluations (investigation of abilities related to processing auditory signals in children, adolescents, and adults)
Treatment options include:
- Dispensing and programming of the most advanced digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Aural rehabilitation, in collaboration with the Speech and Language Clinic to provide therapy for individuals with hearing impairments
“The level of expertise is very high and I am confident they are fitting me with correct hearing aids. They are anxious to make sure I get the right hearing aids and that they are fitted and adjusted properly.”
— Dan Silverman, former professor and clinic patient
Audiology Assessments / Hearing Aids
To schedule an appointment, call the Audiology Clinic at 814-865-5414.
- Dr. Judy Creuz
- 404G Ford Building